Re: [Epic] Just how big is a 10,000 point army

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 00:05:09 PDT

>> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! MacDonalds = Food????????!!!!!!!!!!
>> I want to know the names of the crazy people who could think that
>> MacDonalds = Food! Herectics! All of them are heretics!!!!!!!!
>>Call
>> the Inquisition immediately... Call a doctor! I don't feel very
>> well...
>
> I can't say it's great food, but I've always considered
>McDonalds to be edible, at least. Did I miss something? Or is that
>two-way = sign there? I can't figure out whether you're talking in
>code or in math. At any rate, I consider most of the stuff served
>in
>McDonalds to be a proper subset of food.
>
>Mark

Of course Mc Donalds "food" is edible...
For French people, Mc Donalds are Fast Food and not Restaurants...
It's very convenient (very fast, etc...) but you will never say that
a Happy Meal is some good food, it's a heresy.

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

Please visit my Epic page :

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/