Re: [Epic] Just how big is a 10,000 point army

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 19:49:48 -0700

Mark Leaman wrote:

> No flame taken. I meant "GW hobby" in that I now pursue the crafts
> involved in the set up of more than 1 GW product. By new to the hobby I
> meant, new to GW products. I've been gaming for over 25 years now.

That's what I get from making assumptions about the audience, Mea Culpa.
My thanks for taking it in such good humour.

> Thanks for the ending suggestion though. That was helpful information.

OH well, 1 line out of 100 ain't bad, as long as it helped.
See if I can do a bit better next time.

--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture