Re: [Epic] Flak

From: Michael & Catherine Goh <cmgoh_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 20:54:53 +0800

At 20:00 27/06/97 +1300, you wrote:

>The thing that stands out is that gargolyes seem to be very
>expensive compared to Harridans, even taking in account their
>higher armour. Also the fire prism is expensive, again even
>taking in account that it fires anti-tank shoots.

> Sean Smith

I agree with the Harridans, I decided to get 5 Harridans as opposed to
getting heaps of Gargoyles. The Harridan, despite its intercept value of 1
is a very good interceptor due to the huge amounts of fire power it can
bring to bear. Once the ariel opposition is wiped out, it is really good at
taking out ground targets too.

Being relatively new to the latest version of epic, I'm curious to find out
what peoples opinions are about which is best - interceptors or flak units?
I must confess that I haven't tried any flak units yet, I seem to enjoy
trying to obtain air superiority.

TTFN
Michael Goh