Re: [Epic] Flak

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 11:29:21 -0400

Scott,

> Do people find that flyers are too powerful without
> the house rule that makes them fly all the way across the
> board? It certainly seems like using that rule would
> drastically change the flyers' effectiveness, but of course
> the points stay the same.

When we've played with flyers on both sides, there's been no problem
with the rule as is. However, in games where only one side has had
flyers, the side without has wished for the house rule to be in effect.
 For now, we've decided to use the optional rule in all games and see
how it works. So far, so good - you just have to be a lot more careful
in selecting your targets.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius