Re: [Epic] Flak

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 11:24:20 -0400

> Heaps of gargoyles, OTOH, are very hard to get rid
> of. Intercepting flyers can only shoot at one target, so if
> you have X gargoyles and your opponent has Y interceptors,
> you're guarunteed that you'll get (at least) X-Y shots at his
> flyers no matter what. With just harridans, all your opponent
> needs is an equal or greater number of flyers with a decent
> intercept value, and there's a decent chance you won't get
> to shoot at all.

I agree completely. After seeing swarms of gargoyles dominate the
skies while harridans were being damaged, I'm all for taking lots of
gargoyles if you're playing Tyranids. This is easy to overlook until
you play it out.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius