[Epic] follow-up to painting Space Marinesq

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 08:40:46 -0500

If you were going to paint Space Marines to look like
Star Wars stormtroopers, would you spray them black and
then paint white (leaving black in the recesses), or
spray them white, wash them black, and drybrush white
again? Any other approaches? I'm not sure this is what
I'm going to do, but I think I like higher contrast than
what I've been getting with green and dark green, plus
I'd like for the minis to be a bit brighter. I might
go for gray (though not Space Wolves).

Thanks,
andy
askinner_at_...