Re: [Epic] Tournament army for review

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 15:18:54 -0400 (EDT)

Congratulations.
Do you feel thet the Eldar are much more a close assault army than in
epic2? (Assuming you ever played epic2). Or, do you feel that close
assault/firefight tactics are the way to go with the Eldar? I've noticed
that they kick ass on my Ultramarines with ease.

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune

On Mon, 30 Jun 1997, Sutherland wrote:

[chomp]

> The pansied wussies just won their first tournament!!!!

[chomp]