Re: [Epic] Just how big is a BigMac

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 00:38:28 PDT

>Just to clear up a point here, this morning I returned from a short
>trip
>to France, and I can tell you that they have no concept of "fast
>food"
>whatsoever.

I'm proud to have no concept of "fast food", you know!

> Sure you can buy a burger or hot-dog. But it won't
>arrive
>fast. It will arrive very slowly indeed. Don't think, however,
>that
>because it's French it will have added taste or flavour - it will
>taste
>like cardboard and sawdust just the same as elsewhere in the world.
>
>A truly remarkab;e performance - fast food that is not fast, and is
>food
>only in the sense that you put it in your gob.
>
>Richard

Do you know that the food in Mc Donalds is the same everywhere (it's

the american way of standardize), so if can give you a little advice,

when you come to France don't visit our fast foods but our real

restaurants.

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

Please visit my Epic page :

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/