Re: [Epic] Hello (E40K???)

From: Christian Nielsen <raveallnight_at_...>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 06:23:26 -0700 (PDT)

---Scott Shupe wrote:
> There's a bunch of valid reasons for not liking the new system, but
> trashing it because you don't feel like adding new rules is pretty
silly.

> Scott
> shupes_at_...

Fair enough....
I wouldn't actually mind to do some new rules converting/manufacturing
for E40K; But the way that I like do such things (everyone has their
own personal touch) requires much freedom and flexibility, and so
maybe for me it may be a little bit more restrictive.

PS: I had a look at your homepage, and I must say that it is a very
commendable peice of work.

Christian