Re: [Epic] Titan Close combat weapons

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 1997 07:28:35 PDT

You wrote :

>I reckon this would make Eldar titans a little too powerful in CC.
>How about getting a reduced holofield save of 4+? I just thought

that
>the field would be reduced in effectiveness in CC (ever read Frank
>Herbert's Dune?)
>
>Christian

That's a good idea. A 4+ in close combat is more acceptable than a

2+. When you're closer you should have better chance to hit. Of

course this is only an imperial point of view, maybe I'm not

objective...

Who has never read Dune?

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

Please visit my Epic page :

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/

Get Private Web-Based Email Free http://www.hotmail.com