RE: [Epic] Just how big is a BigMac

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 11:23:48 -0500

>>The Original is...
>>
>>HEAVEN is where
>>The Police are English
>>The Engineers are German
>>The Cooks are French
>>The Lovers are Italian
>>And the Administrators are Swiss
>>
>>HELL is where
>>The Police are German
>>The Engineers are Italian
>>The Cooks are English
>>The Lovers are Swiss
>>And the Beareaucrats are French
>
>Yes I like this one!
>
>"And the Beareaucrats are French", you can't know how this is true!
>
>But as usual where are the american people? If I well understood Mr
>
>Clinton, they rule the world so they should be mentioned...
>

>Francois Bruntz
>
>Ah....you see we Americans are special. We got the worst parts of
>everyone. So when you get to hell it will probably be an American that
>gives you the tour. :)
>John

----> Yes, it's Merchandising !!!
        We Americans will sell you the book, poster, movie, lunchbox, watch,
model kit, CD-ROM, video game, board game, trading cards, soundtrack and
of course, the action figures.
        (although we could probably come up with a reasonable list based
on state, rather then country...anyone wanna try it ?)

Chris Miller