Re: [Epic] My DexCon Epic 40k experiences...

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 1997 07:08:17 PDT

Erik,

Toutes mes excuses.

My question was not an accusation of "cheesing", I just wanted to

know if the mixing of Imperial Guard and Space Marines was not too

powerfull for a simple game (not for a tournament).

I like your way of choosing your army and I will reconsider my

judment about all this thanks to your answers.

Merci.

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

Please visit my Epic page :

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/

Get Private Web-Based Email Free http://www.hotmail.com