Re: [Epic] Hello

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 18:11:58 -0400

> Seriously, I really don't see fielding a Squat force without either
the
> Iron Breaker or a Warrior Brotherhood... it just doesn't feel right
> me.

Damn straight! I don't know anything about Squats, but Dwarves are my
favorite army in WHFB and I field them as an infantry army. You know,
Dain and his dwarves marching in big armoured blocks and all that.
None of this 'we'll just sit here and shoot 'em'. Any real dwarf/squat
isn't afraid of hand to hand combat.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius