Re: [Epic] My DexCon Epic 40k experiences (Part 2)

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 1997 01:10:28 PDT

>Here's the final battle report from the DexCon tournament...

Yes! But can I ask one question? Is an Imperial army (I mean IG + SM

+ AT) not too powerful? No, OK, I'm joking...

>The final battle was against a player with a Space Marine army that
>consisted of roughly the following:
>
>1 detachment of land raiders and whirlwinds
>1 large detachment of LOTS of tac, assault, dev infantry in rhinos
>with
>predators, vindicators and whirlwinds in support. (I think this was
>at
>least a 600 point detachment)
Ouch! What a big detachment! How did you move it, I mean did you try

to search some cover or was it so powerful that you just had to

advance it?

Thanks for the report and congratulation for this great victory. But

I still don't understand why your opponent decided to march in the

first turn...

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

Please visit my Epic page :

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/

Get Private Web-Based Email Free http://www.hotmail.com