Re: [Epic] Barrage Templates

From: Anders Persson <apersson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 08:25:54 +0200

We had this discussion last night. The rules state that you have to hit
"part" of a vehicle. This could be interpreted as "you have to cover
something that is essential for the vehicle to work". Thus you could hit a
weapon, the tracks, engine or what ever.

This is not our houserule, however that states that you have to hit 25%.
Otherwise my Eldar opponents wont come near my IG.

apersson :o)