Re: [Epic] looking.....

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 1997 10:06:21 -0400

Foggddm_at_... wrote:

> Does anyone know wheere I can still get some epic IG Marauders &
> Thunderhawks and some SM Tarantulas and support cannon?

        At the very least, they're all available from GWUK mail
order (if you're willing to pay their prices). Good luck finding
tarantulas or rapiers, though - those haven't been on the shelves
for a LONG time...

        Question: what happened to Thudd Guns & Mole Mortars?
Are these considered support weapons now? Perhaps there should
be a barrage-artillery support weapon equivelant to represent
them.

Scott
shupes_at_...