Re: [Epic] Drop Pods and Chaos

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 10:12:12 -0400

Francois,

As I read through the army book, there are only two types of
detachments that can use drop pods in any scenario: Space Marine
Infantry and Tyranid Mycetic Swarms. Everyone else, including Chaos,
can only use Drop Pods if the scenario allows it. If you are making
your own scenarios, of course, that means whenever you and your
opponent decide that Chaos can use drop pods, they can use 'em!

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius