Re: [Epic] looking.....

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 18:12:25 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 9-Jul-97 Re: [Epic] looking..... by Scott Shupe_at_...
> At the very least, they're all available from GWUK mail
> order (if you're willing to pay their prices). Good luck finding
> tarantulas or rapiers, though - those haven't been on the shelves
> for a LONG time...

Actually, I think both tarantulas and rapiers are available from GWUK;
unfortunately, they're the "generic" kind. The tarantulas are one-piece
things, instead of the more-detailed two part guns that came in
blisters. The rapiers are one piece, as before, but the ones in the
blisters used to have a Marine with them, I think, in the same pose as
in WH40K.

> Question: what happened to Thudd Guns & Mole Mortars?
> Are these considered support weapons now? Perhaps there should
> be a barrage-artillery support weapon equivelant to represent
> them.

I suggested that for the Squat E40K list, but it was changed into 2 FP
instead of a barrage. <shrug>

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...