Re: [Epic] My DexCon Epic 40k experiences...

From: Christian Nielsen <raveallnight_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 08:05:08 -0700 (PDT)

---"Erik K. Rutins" wrote:

> Does anyone have a
> full history of the time period and the events (and OOB?). The most
> complete I've seen so far is in the Ultramarines 40k Codex, which I
> bought for the organizational stuff.

I remeber seeing an EXTREMELY detailed account of the Horus Heresy in
an old White Dwarf (about issue 160?)... anyway, it was around the
same time as the one with the rules for a 40K Ork Gob Smasher...
However, GW has since re-written the final battle (Sanguinous was
originally killed by a daemon outside the ultimate gate...), so it may
conflict with what's in the Ultramarine's Codex.

Christian