Re: The Emperor is warned.... (was Re: [Epic] My DexCon Epic 40k experiences...)

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 21:34:05 -0400

> Thanks, and you're welcome. I did type it in myself, but (as it says
> right at the top of the story) I got it from page 7 of the 1st
edition
> Space Marine rulebook. At least, I think it said that....

It well may have - my mail program for some reason split your message
in two, right after the 'cut here' (really, I'm not making this up).
It seemed to start right in on the story in the next message, so I
assumed that I had not missed anything. So, now I need the 1st Ed.
Rulebook... <g>

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius