Re: [Epic] New E40K units?

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 00:18:26 PDT

Christian wrote :

>I've been recently contemplating wether I should create rules for
>all
>the SM/TL unit types that were bumped in E40K, as well as converting
>my own rules to E40K (see my homepage).
>However, it would seem that
>this would defy the purpose of the game (ie. minimum unit types and
>special rules).

Don't worry about what GW can say... With the last White Dwarf, G.

Thorpe has created 3 special rules.

>Would any of you like me to do such a thing? Or
>would
>you not be interested in such "complexisising"?

I'm interested.

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

Please visit my Epic page :

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/

Get Private Web-Based Email Free http://www.hotmail.com