[Epic] New E40K units?

From: Christian Nielsen <raveallnight_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 22:39:39 -0700 (PDT)

I've been recently contemplating wether I should create rules for all
the SM/TL unit types that were bumped in E40K, as well as converting
my own rules to E40K (see my homepage). However, it would seem that
this would defy the purpose of the game (ie. minimum unit types and
special rules). Would any of you like me to do such a thing? Or would
you not be interested in such "complexisising"?

Christian