Re: [Epic] GW - Italian policy

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 00:16:48 PDT

You wrote :
>Maybe this will be unintresting for you, but the only copy of E40K I
>had
>access to is owned by a friend of mine who bought it in UK. It is
>otherwise
>impossible to find the game in Italy because there are no GW stores,
>and
>the other shop owners say that GW won' t send them anything until
>they
>complete the Italian translation, whose date has been posposed month
>after
>month.
>Are they doing similar things in other non English speaking
>countries (ie
>France)?

No GW store in Italy? Is this possible?
I can't believe that Epic 40k has not been translated into Italian

yet! The game is sold in France since May and I thought that we were

the last country waiting for it...

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

Please visit my Epic page :

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/