Re: [Epic] More Fiction

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 00:33:10 PDT

Alan,

"The more things change, the more they stay the same." should be

translated as follow :
"Plus les choses changent, plus elles restent les m�mes..." or

something like that. What do you think about this Emmanuel?

When I tell you that French is not easy, even for French people...

Once again congratulation for this fiction, I like your thought about

the Space Marine chapters and the Imperium in general. I've always

thought that there were something of evil in the way of Imperium

rules humanity : whole planet and population destructions,

inquisition, etc...

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

Please visit my Epic page :

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/