Re: [Epic] HTML mail

From: Antony Van Der Linden <Antony.VanDerLinden_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 22:52:21 +1000 (EST)

Hi again,

        just an addition to the HTML mail thing I said before. I am aware
that a plain text version of the mail is sent as an attachment along with
the HTML version, but reading this one still requires that the attachment
be saved and read with an external text editor. Anyone know how to get
around this? Sorry again for the off topic posts, I've just put up with
this problem in the past but would like to solve it, maybe if I added a
bit of 40K fiction at the end here eh.

BTW, if anyone wants stuff from the old books like Rogue Trader, the
Compilation and the Compendium I could probably transcribe some stuff.

Thanks,
        Tony.

 Tony VanDerLinden - | The only things we have to fear are ....
 E-mail: | light beer and engineers.
 Antony.VanDerLinden_at_... |