Re: [Epic] E40K:Battle Report - Eldar vs Imperial (very brief)

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 09:23:23 -0400 (EDT)

Michael & Catherine Goh <cmgoh_at_...> writes:
> I (the Eldar) decided to try out the the assault troops with jump packs in
> fast moving vehicles idea that someone else was talking about. I think I had:
>
> 4 nightwings
> 2 x 2 Scorpions
> 1 Warlock Titan
> 3 x 10 aspects with exarchs and jump packs + 5 wave serpents and a psyker

        Very informative report, thanks! However, could you make a
slight modification in the future? I spent a little while trying to
figure out how you manages to wipe out 10 Land Raiders with 4 Striking
Scorpion stands on turn 1. :) Could you specify "Striking Scorpion"
and "Scorpion Tank", or something similar?

Thanks,
Mark