[Epic] simplicity

From: Michael & Catherine Goh <cmgoh_at_...>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 10:13:58 +0800

At 18:10 18/07/97 +0200, you wrote:
>At 04:06 PM 18/7/97 +0800, you wrote:
The extreme
>>simplicity of the game was at first (and still to a fair extent is) off
putting

Simplicity is not necessarily a bad thing. When Man O'War came out I
thought Ugh this looks stupid. But my wife convinced me to buy it (she just
wanted the Nautilus) - and decided it was one of the best games that GW has
produced (in our opinion anyway). We have had in excess of 100 games. I
have more than two sets of all of the boxes and all of the miniatures.

TTFN
Michael