Re: [Epic] E40K:Tyranids

From: Felipe Cintron <maelstorm1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 05:10:51 -0600

On Fri, 18 Jul 1997 19:57:18 +0800 Michael & Catherine Goh
<cmgoh_at_...> writes:
>I believe (despite the reasoning of games workshop) that biotitans
>should be
>able to regenerate. Not necessarily the 4+ as was in the previous
>edition,
>but a 5 or 6+.
>
>The higher wounds just doesn't cut it - they just get wasted.
>
>TTFN
>Mike

I remeber somewhere where someone suggested to give the biotitans a
4+save just like the save skill..

I think this would help some but not too much.. GW should look into
this.. i've playtested it but.. They still drop like flies..

My opinion don't bother wasting the points on it same with the domiatrix.

Maelstorm