Re: [Epic] E40K:Tyranids

From: Felipe Cintron <maelstorm1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 16:07:32 -0600

On Sat, 19 Jul 1997 05:47:31 -0700 Sean Kennedy <sean_at_...>
writes:
>At 05:10 AM 7/19/97 -0600, you wrote:
>
>>My opinion don't bother wasting the points on it same with the
>domiatrix.
>
>I disagre with this. First for flavor I always take a Domiatrix, as
>they
>are the real leaders of a Tyranid army. I like to keep the dom behind a
>detachment usually on a flank for support both in firepower and in CC.
>I have not yet used a Heirophant however I have used my 2 Heirodules
>equipped
>with Bio-Cannon+Cluster Spines and Bio-Cannon+Bio-Cannon and have had
great
>luck. I usually loose one of them but they do more than their share
>of damage.

every time my opponet even thinks i'll take a biotatan or dominatrix he
invests in those disposable missle launchers with vortex missles...

he opens up one on each titan and one or 2 on the dominatrix and wala
dead biotatans and dominatrix.. look at the points tradeoff.. not good...

each vortex missle does d6 death ray hits with 3 for an avarage it looks
like crispy critter ever time! i have yet to have one survie any battle
or do any real damage.

Maelstorm