RE: [Epic] WD 211?

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 02:19:33 +0100

>I just checked out this homepage. It has an excellent appearance (the
>ma=
p is a real nice touch), very professional looking, very nice. It'll
>be i=
nteresting to see how it looks when you've put more stuff on it,
>but I li=
ke what's there (and how it's presented).

Thanks David,
        There is a lot to=
 do yet and I will let you all know as and when each new section is added. =
Right now what I need is content in addition to the Badab campaign I will b=
e releasing shortly.

Cheers
Carl
Gene-seed site http://freespace.virgin.ne=
t/carl.woodrow/epic/

the Gene-seed site for convenience...you can find it in the 'Weirdboy' sect=
ion. Please note that most of the site is still not available yet...I shoul=
d roll out the library and Hearthguard Tome by the end of next week...

>H=
ope it helps,
>Carl
>Gene-seed http://freespace.virgin.net/carl.woodrow/epi=
c/

I just checked out this homepage. It has an excellent appearance (the
m=
ap is a real nice touch), very professional looking, very nice. It'll
be i=
nteresting to see how it looks when you've put more stuff on it,
but I lik=
e what's there (and how it's presented).

>>> It has a freebie ! Morale c=
ounter that comes in the style of Warlord's (old)
=

>>> Also a battle report between Gavin's SM and Andy Chambers' Orkz.

=
I bet Gavin had to loose a draw to get stuck facing AC's orks. He's
not lo=
st yet with them, IIRC, in any version of the game (not in a
printed battl=
e report that is).

David