RE: [Epic] WD 211?

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 02:14:52 +0100

Erik,
        Thanks for your kind words...I will be adding more of the structure =
over the next week including:
A new Squat section containing the 'Abraxis' =
hearthguard tome. A book which holds the battle history of the region along=
 with new scenarios/campaigns plus maps and story backgrounds
An FTP librar=
y section including downloadable scenario text and reports/stories (so you =
don't have to run up your phone bill getting what you want, just dowload th=
e scenario you want). I will include new army lists here as well with the a=
uthors permission

The site has a long way to go before completion, but I =
decided to release it now and develop it on the fly so you could all have a=
 chance to say what you wanted to see. If it is practical I am happy to in=
clude it. Plus if you have a story or idea for an army list then send it to=
 me and I will include it.

Best
Carl
Gene-seed site http://freespace.virg=