RE: [Epic] New to Epic

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 01:41:23 +0100

You are right about the new IG figures...I had a look at some of the pre-re=
lease figures last week and they are following in the vain of 40K, i.e. lot=
s of different troop types Catachan etc...

I believe this is now GW's poli=
cy with Epic in that they are effectively attempting to replicate all of th=
e 40K figures in 'Epic' scale. Whether that means we will see the 'Sisters =
of Battle' in Epic I don't know (at least they aren't telling me <g>), howe=
ver the Harlequins WILL live on. Again I haven't heard how they intend to s=
ell them but I suspect another Eldar box set including more 'Quins' plus De=
ath jesters, Solitaire's and character figures. After all they are the one =
omission in the Eldar line up in having rules/army lists but no figures.

w=
e will have to see what is released come December when the new Eldar army h=
its the store shelves.

Regards
Carl Woodrow
Gene-seed site http://freespac=