RE: [Epic] RE: Eldar miniatures

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 02:38:16 +0100

The new sets do contain Warp Spiders which really look great, however the r=
est of the figures are effectively the same as the last warhost box set wit=
h a few noticeable ommisions (namely Firedragons, Dire Avengers, Artillery =
Guardians etc...). The new set makes a great addition to current Eldar troo=
ps however for value for money it is still worth hording up on any of the o=
ld box sets you can get your hands on.
Especially since GWUK have now delet=
ed the old sets from their mail order back catalogue.

Carl
http://freespac=
e.virgin.net/carl.woodrow/epic/