Re: [Epic] New to Epic

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 01:55:29 -0700

Mark A Shieh wrote:

> Fortunately, he limited himself to 1 T-hawk, so I wasn't
> clobbered as bad as the much-discussed all T-hawk army. God, what an
> awful force that would be to face on a regular basis.)

Well, AFAIK, I'm the only player who's actually got 20 of the old THawk
models. And plays Chaos.

I admit I've never actually used all 20 at once, in fact, no more than 4
at a time (except in the famous 20 THs vs the Bugs game Chad Taylor and
myself played on this newsgroup, in which I proved 20THs = Cheddar, and
he proved to be a far better Bug player than I had imagined existed)

Anyway... There's only been one opponent who's tempted me to take all of
them. That's because he regularly fields 60 Deathstrikes in 2nd ed.

--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture