Re: [Epic] [E40k] Battle Report

From: Michael & Catherine Goh <cmgoh_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 21:16:51 +0800

At 02:08 21/07/97 -0600, you wrote:
>[Lesson: Seige artillery is *amazing* for concentrating FP, and can march
>move in the turns it can't fire].

Whoops ... teach me not to read the rules properly. We've been playing that
they can shoot me every turn.

>4) Blast markers didn't play a big part in this battle, with no unit
>keeping more then 1 after the rally phase, and FP not significantly
>reduced.
>
>Troy

I used to think that blast markers didn't play too much of a role in the
game until we started using units which solely dealt out blast markers. I
haven't tried the nightspinners yet, but 16 biovores are really nasty! The
enemy cannot move, cannot shoot and their army morale goes down rapidly.

TTFN
Mike