RE: [Epic] New to Epic

From: John Erickson <erickson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 09:29:58 -0500

Is it true that IG could once take beastmen? Although this is
a bit weird, it aptly demonstrates the way GW is stripping away
all the variation.
----> Yep IG could field beastmen but it wasn't so weird in the context
of the Rogue Trader universe. Beastmen were mutated humans. They
were similar to Ogryn and Squats. All three were human derivatives.
Abhumans I think they were called. On a final note since abhumans were
impure Space Marines refused to fight alongside them. An exception might have
been made for squats, it's been quite a while so I can't be sure.
John