Re: [Epic] New to Epic

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 17:30:24 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 21-Jul-97 RE: [Epic] New to Epic by John
Erickson_at_...
>On a final note since abhumans were
> impure Space Marines refused to fight alongside them. An exception might
> have been made for squats, it's been quite a while so I can't be sure.

No exception that I could find, though I have heard it before. Space
Marines still puritied themselves after fighting with Squats... but
Rogue Trader *does* mention that the Squats were the only Abhuman race
the Space Marines had any respect for, because of their 'fighting
prowess' IIRC.

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...