Re: [Epic] [E40k] Battle Report

From: Philip Troy Routley <ptr320_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 12:45:24 -0600 (CST)

One quarter of the table was occupied by the ruined city (2/3rds of the
plastic buildings from the boxed set, and 8 of the walls from the base
sprues), about 5 5" hills (CD diamond cases stacked 2 high - I haven't got
around to building much terrain yet) spread around the table, a couple rock
spires and a shipwreck (there was an empty aquarium in the room), and a
bunker made from the pattern in WD 144.

My army is all to be based in sand and the IG is using desert camou, so I
expect to be fighting a lot of battles with little cover - lots of armour,
small amounts of infantry. When I fight a battle on a deathworld or
agro-world, I will use more infantry I think.