RE: Mikes Rant on Orks/ was RE: [Epic] E40K:Battle Report -

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 09:07:43 -0500

>For this reason alone, I bet e40k doesn't last long. If they keep to
>their word, and don't make supplements, they won't get additional money
>out of the players who already bought the game. Therefore, they will drop
>the game due to "market considerations".
>Still, it is a good game, and I'm enjoying it while it lasts.
>

>--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
>"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune

-----> Alone in the wilderness, I cling to my belief that we _will_ see
some
kind of expansion box for E40K. GW cannot resist this temptation. If the
game sells at all well (which is an important qualification right now)
we
will see some kind of expansion other than the Dwarf. "But it's complete
in the box" you say. So was man-o-war - rules for al the races, ships
etc.
But they thought of more. They will again. The only hedge I will make is
that if the game sinks utterly, like space fleet, then we probably will
not,
but otherwise, it will come....

Chris Miller

P.S. : What will we see in it? I would guess some psychic rules, some
kind of alternate flyers & rules, and maybe some campaign stuff.