[Epic] Alliances in Epic 40k

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 01:42:17 PDT

Salutations,

I'm working on a new campaign where an allied army of Space Marines

(+ Imperial Guard?) and Eldars will have to fight a band of Orks and

Chaos adepts on a planet called Xeneris... But Xeneris is a dying

world as Tyranids began to infest it.
As you can see this will be a terrible campaign but I must resolve

one big matter.

I want to make Chaos and Orks to fight in the same army but there is

a special Ork rule whichs says that all Ork initiative counters can

be taken back with the others counters just before the Assault

Phase... Chaos hasn't got the same rule so what can I do to mix these

two armies? I don't want to sacrifice this Ork advantage but I don't

want to give an extra advantage to the Chaos too...

Please help!!

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

Please visit my Epic page :

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/