RE: [Epic] E40k bashing...

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 12:20:37 -0500

>Chris,
>
>> ----> No one said this couldn't be theraputic...
>
>Thanks for the reply - take a look at the one I sent back to Brett, I
>feel it pretty well sums up how I feel. My intention wasn't to limit
>discussion to E40k and I absolutely recognize the dual nature of this
>mailing list. It's one of the things I like about it and I have no
>problem with off-topic posts. I also recognize that no system is
>perfect and very often personal frustrations are the spark for the
>creative works that I so enjoy reading.
>
>Regards,
>
>- Erik
>
>"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
>up, if you will ever dig."
>- Marcus Aurelius

No sweat...the discussion stayed pretty rational so far...guess it's
cause so
many of our regulars bailed when school let out...
         If you had been here last fall when word of E40K first came out, you'd
realize how remarkable that is. Got pretty nasty, and quite a few people
bailed by the time it came out. I didn't post much then, just watched,
and I
was in and out of the list, but it was pretty hot. I don't mind a
"spirited
debate" but the making of points went out the window, and the calling
of names became the norm. Let's hope we can continue to avoid that...

Chris Miller