RE: [Epic] deathstrikes

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 17:21:55 -0500

>.
>
> Yup, you can finally put the Hellbore to a decent use! (Well,
>a mediocre use.) (Okay, okay, but at least it's more useful than it
>traditionally is. Just hope it doesn't scatter a meter and off the
>board when you surface.)
-----> Serves you right if it does...the imperial mobile giant
toothpaste
brigade...sheesh...(but then I like the Imperator...)

> Was I the only one who *hated* facing an opposing mob of
>Bloodletters, Trolls, and Horrors? Not because they were overly
>cheesy, but because they're just really annoying? It is *so* hard to
>purge an area clean of these things.
---->These were originally the source of much Whining and Bitching
Bloodletters under a doomweaver template -how do you work the
regeneration thing. Same with horrors - in HTH, that splitting thing
is a real pain - are they automatically in base to base with the unit
that hit them? Are they not? How about horrors under a doomweaver
template? We never did come up with a clean answer for them...

>> There might also finally be a use for those Tzeentch flyers...)
>
> The flyers, or the Silver Tower? I can't find anything that
>I'd want a Silver Tower for except handing my opponent 4 VPs.

-----> CHA-CHING - ThankYouComeAgain. (cashed in that same
4 vp's many a time)
No, I meant the doomwings/firelord. My friend loved 'em all when
they came out, which was about the time I started using my orks.
Never, Never send a chaos flyer over a goff mob. The Nobz ventilated
every single one of them. If the towers could do pop-up attacks,
they might be worth something, but they've never lasted past
turn 1 in our games, unless it was a very small game. The flyers
are a little better, but the big one is just a big juicy target.
Against this renegade of Chaos, however (Chize), they might be
worth something...

Chris Miller