Re: [Epic] Tactic Critique

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 17:02:28 -0400 (EDT)

"Miller, Chris" <CMiller_at_...> writes:
> ups. I'm gonna have to check that skimmer in cc being shot by
> anyone though...

        It's because they aren't pinned by anything, and shooting into
a CC is determined by whether your intended target is pinned.

> ----> The Eldar have gained in firepower, if anything. Guardians at 2fp?

        Yeah, that is sounding better these days, with the ability to
put your transport on march orders.

> The Aspects seem to be damn nasty, and with an Exarch...

        Nasty, or nasty with respect to firepower? They're mean, I'll
admit, but it didn't seem like shooting people was their primary role.

> Miss the old serpent shields but the new one is a useful vehicle,
> especially when teamed with the Doomweaver (whatever they call it now).

        Mmm. I'll have to try that. I've been trying to decide what
to use in a detachment with these things, as they're support squads,
right?

Mark