RE: [Epic] deathstrikes

From: James Nugent <jnug1453_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 07:51:13 -0400

> Well, the main problem is that they're a Titan weapon on a vehicles with=

> no drawbacks compared to the other Titan weapons on vehicles. Heavy
> B=
arrages, for example, can only fire every other turn on vehicles vs.
> ever=
y turn on Titans; the Mega-Cannon costs twice as much as the
> Deathstrike =
or any Heavy Arty. Offhand, since only allowing the
> Deathstrike to fire =
every other turn just plain doesn't work, I'd say
> increase the points cos=
t. How much? I dunno, but this might open some
> debate....
>
> Ok, i'm =
confused. What would allowing a 1 shot weapon to only fire every other turn=
 accomplish? It only fires once anyway.
--
> "Your incorrect assumptions are threefold."
> "You assume law still re=
igns in the Five Galaxies"
> "You assume that we would be bound by preceden=
ts and precepts from the last 10 million years."
> "But your most incorrect=
 assumption of all is to assume that we care."
>                           =
              -David Brin, Infinity's Shore
> -----------------------------=
------------------------James Nugent---------------------------------------=
-

=
Sauron1 writes;I may be wrong but we use the rule that Death strikes and
=
Orc Pulsas are a one shot weapons.I am pretty shure about the Death
strike=
s but not the Pulsas.Can anyone quote the rule?	sauron1
Dethstrike darn we=
ll better be one-shot! The missile is one-shot on a titan, how do you propo=
se to reload it on a vehical. As for Pulsas I'd look at the points value, i=
f they are really cheap, they are one-shot, if not, they fire every turn. I=
 think they are not one-shot now, because they don't do anything kool anymo=
re, they are just disrupt weapons.
-----=