Re: [Epic] Tactic Critique

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 10:52:11 -0400

> No I meant that "4" assault value. I am disappointed at the lack
> of shooty aspects, but I guess the guardians make up for it...

Well, Dark Reapers + Exarch are really nasty heavy weapons troops.
Same firepower as devastators, same assault value as tactical marines.
Very tough to dislodge without getting into a shooting duel. Death
Jesters + Solitaires are the same way...

Speaking of Harlequins, someone suggested that I use them instead of
aspects. Only one thing is really holding me back - I have a lot more
aspects than harlequins. As for clearing room for the Great Harlequin
or the Shadow Seer, just take one squad with only one unit and load him
in that wave serpent. Maybe they want you to have no more than 10
harlequin units per detachment, no matter what? <shrug>

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius