Re: [Epic] Tactic Critique

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 11:08:13 -0400 (EDT)

"Erik K. Rutins" <snowdo1_at_...> writes:
> > Why wouldn't you want a Shadow Seer on a bike? It's far
> > cheaper than putting a Farseer on a bike, and just as effective if
> > you're building a bike detachment.
>
> If you want a bike detachment of harlies, sure - but it doesn't really
> make sense to put assault value 4 troops on bikes (especially shadow
> seers/great harlequins who go from assault 8 to assault 2 as a result
> of the 'upgrade').

        I thought that a Guardian on a bike was the same price as a
Harlequin on a bike. (upgrade is cheaper for the harlie?) So it
doesn't matter what their AV used to be, you're buying 15 point bikes
for your detachment so you aren't really losing any.

> Mind you, I would still do it just because it looks
> cool and lets you have a harlequin bike detachment

Ugh. I'm still trying to figure out how to model the Harlequin
Jetbike. I can't find materials I like.