Re: [Epic] Tactic Critique

From: David Lado <lado_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 16:42:24 -0400 (EDT)

>> I assume that this occurs because your opponent gets frustrated and
>fires
>> at other available detachments, because a player can always pass on
>an
>> opportunity to shoot.
>
>Well, I missed that one. I would say that it happens because we didn't
>know you could pass. What happens if both players pass - is the
>shooting phase over? I'm going to look this one up in the rule book
>right now.

I missed it too. I have never heard of the "passing" rule. Could
someone please point it out to me? I know you can pass up a units
opportunity to fire in the FF phase in order to fire in the AV
phase, but I don't think you can simply pass and let/force your
opponent to fire another detatchment.

David