Re: [Epic] Tactic Critique

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 15:46:05 -0500

> I assume that this occurs because your opponent gets frustrated and fires
> at other available detachments, because a player can always pass on
> an opportunity to shoot.

Exsqueeze me? I know some guys played around with "passing" as a house
rule back in the SM/TL days, but I've never seen this as a rule in any
edition of EPIC. Are you sure you aren't just talking about a house
rule that your group plays with?

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.