RE: FW: [Epic] scenarios

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 18:58:20 +0100

I'm currently working on the opening campaign scenario's for the gene-seed =
website and should have them complete for the beginning of next week along =
with the Squat Hearthguard tome.

The first campaign is based around the ba=
ttle for Helios Minor in the Segmentum Pacificus region. Each campaign cons=
ists of a full background (fluff), 5 scenarios (each with more fluff <g>), =
a full campaign map and a list of any special rules, detachments and set up=
.

Although the campaign will come complete, it is not intended to be follo=
wed to the letter. For example although the background focuses on Orks vs S=
M's there is nothing to say you can't use IG or even Eldar and Chaos...etc.=

Anyway enough of my ramblings :)
I will post a note when the campaign is =
available.
Carl Woodrow
Gene-Seed http://freespace.virgin.net/carl.woodrow/=
epic/