RE: [Epic] scenarios

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 19:05:56 +0100

Chris,
        The approach I am taking with the campaigns/scenarios is to provide=
 the full lists and backgrounds, then leave it up to the players to decide =
whether to play the campaign in context or simply substitute their own armi=
es/detachments...

I believe that at the end of the day it is best to provi=
de the cloth and let the player cut it to their own fashion <g>.

I also wo=
uld be interested to hear what other players would like to see.
Carl Woodro=
Gryphonne IV - Geneseed
http://freespace.virgin.net/carl.woodrow/epic/

=